Event viewing instructions:
1. You will see the events of the whole month, in small segments, in the colour of the organization, with the title of the event and the time,
2. Put your cursor on the event and you will see a small pop-up box with the name of the event, the time and price,
3. Now left double-click on the event itself: a full -page window will open, with all the information about the event. This window has a white background and black distinctive easy- to- see writing.
View Our Handy Guide
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
Building support for multicultural older adults in Greater Vancouver!
Come and be a part of our dynamic team as we share the unique experiences of aging among cultures. Let’s exchange stories, strategies, and successes in order to enhance each of our organizations.
Join us as we identify commonalities and outline the gaps in service to multi-ethnic seniors. Explore possible solutions to these deficits and develop an action plan that share the information gained at the forum.
To RSVP by October 17th, call 604-732-1555, email email@example.com
The Fall Symposium Speaker is Floyd Smith from COSCO Seniors’ Health and Wellness Institute. He will speak about
- Risk vs Benefit
- Comparison of Different Home and Mobile Computer systems
- Home and Mobile Security
- Password Management Software
- Infections and Vaccinations
- Internet of Things
- Email and Texting
- Social Media
- Online banking
- Online Shopping
Join us for our first Empowerment Series with Shanie Levin and Myrna Rabinowitz . Shanie will read stories that inspire and Myrna will sing songs in that vein. Most of the stories and songs will be translations from Yiddish.
Cosponsored by Sholom Aleichem Seniors of the Vancouver Peretz Centre.
Free – Drop-ins Welcome.
Th film was nominated for 11 awards, including 2 Academy Award nominations.
It runs 2 hours, screening starts at 11 am. We will start with coffee and sweets.
Cosponsored by JCC Adults 55+. Donation of $5.00 suggested. RSVP. Drop-Ins Welcome